In 2009 Classic Cosmetics moved into a new 100,000 square foot state-of-the art manufacturing facility. In addition, we have added an in-house tooling team that is capable of creating custom manufacturing tools and machine parts.
Classic Cosmetics is able to fill any type of custom manufactured packaging including custom sized pans and tubes.
- Powder presses for compacting powders
- State-of-the-art jet mills for cosmetic powders
- Weight controlled vibratory filler for bath salts
- Ribbon blenders
- Kettles in various sizes for large or small batches of liquid products
- Auger fillers for filling loose powders
- Tube filling machine for plastic and metal tubes
- Blister packaging machines-Embossing machines capable of printing on unit cartons and labels
- Hundreds of molds and dies in stock for lipsticks or pressed pans
- High speed automatic lip gloss filler
- Hot-pour product filling lines capable of filling various liquid and cream products
- Lipstick flaming lines
- Automatic labeling machines for front, back and wrap-around labels
- Induction sealing
- Shrink wrapping and shrink banded packaging
- Ink jet coders capable of printing numerous colors on a variety of packaging materials
- In-house tooling team to create custom molds, dye plates, logo embossing or debossing dye plates for pressed powders.