Classic Cosmetics is proud to have our own in-house tooling team to create custom molds, die plates, logo embossing or debossing dye plates for pressed powders.
We adhere to our customers’ unique set of specifications. These specifications may vary by shape, size, style, final finish or a host of other options. Our flexibility allows our clients to create any type of product with their exact design criteria. Classic Cosmetics has a complete in house team and tool shop to build custom molds, dies and tooling.
Classic Cosmetics portfolio includes domestic and international cosmetic brands. We understand that market forces can create substantial high demand. Therefore, we work with our brands to accommodate their needs with new product ideas.
Custom tooling brings state-of-the-art ideas to the market. The process starts with an idea. Our team will design the actual product and create a prototype – a functional representation of the concept.. With our tooling advantage, customers can create almost any complex molding project.
- Hundreds of molds and dies in stock for lipsticks or pressed pans
- State of the art CNC systems, end-to-end component design in highly automated computer-aided design (CAD)
- We can create prototypes and work with your vision to create, design and bring your vision to reality.
- State of the art stamping equipment, we are capable of creating the most widely popular aluminum and metal pans to cut time and cost associated with your order.
- In-house tooling team to create custom molds, die plates, logo embossing or debossing dye plates for pressed powders.